- The outboard motor pistons below are for use with Johnson and Evinrude outboard motors.
- This is the standard
ring that comes from the factory of most outboard motors.
- Oversized rings should only be used when using oversized
- Oversized outboard motor pistons range in size from .020 or .030. Oversized rings can only be used when bore
has been machined or bore is oversized.
- Outboard motor piston ring chart located at bottom of page identifies Johnson
/Evinrude aftermarket piston rings and order numbers. Note piston rings come in sets of 2 units.
- Technical support
line is available 6 PM to 9 PM eastern standard time. Phone number is (416) 751-7326
- Exploded view lower unit Johnson outboard drawings