- The following steps are that of the author Wayne Coll and is in no way connected to or endorsed by OMC or Seloc
- Repair help listed is based on the last 500 units or OMC 400-800 Stringer upper gear case repairs we have
- Instruction are going to be limited to what I think the average person doing this type of repair may have at
home or work in the way of tools.
- Tools we use would hit the 10,000 dollar mark or more if you include lathe, mig
welder and milling machine to bore housing for the small rear bearing insert.
- Exploded View Drawings
- Need OMC outdrive press on ball gear repair help contact Wayne Coll for two exploded view ball gear drawings. Note they are located in Toronto Canada.