Cobra lower unit repair cost
OMC outdrive repair parts that may be required, prices based on US funds
- Outdrive repair services required by customers that may not have their own welding and press equipment
- Prices include labor, seal kit, 680 retaining compound, aviation gasket sealant and 545 thread sealant
- Machine face and clean seal area of bearing retainer
- Vacuum / pressure test
- 35605 Zinc chromate primer (internal prop area included)
- Full epoxy or enamel paint
available at additional cost Note aftermarket OMC stern drive parts
- Bearing housing # 22730
- New gears 14 / 26 $406.79
- Prop shaft # 22417 1991 to 1993
- Drive shaft # 22406 $163.79
- Bearing Carrier 1986 to 1990
- Bearings # 21610 $30.79
- Cracked housing Welding $160.00
- Housing Bearing $95.79
OMC Cobra lower gearcase used
P/N 224-27 Basic repair cost to dial indicate shaft, take apart, clean, install new parts
if required, assemble and pressure test unit. $350.00. Return shipping and new parts required are not included in basic repair
21 Canadian Road unit 17
Canada M1R 5G2
OMC Cobra Lower Gear Cases
Place in 26" x 32"
x 10" Box 48 to 56 lbs
Pack with solid foam from building center. Unit can or may be disassembled or one piece.
Please make sure there is No Oil in Unit.
Please Ship UPS 4 to 6 day ground service.
$48.00 to $98.00 cost in Continental USA
Two Day Delivery is available in most areas.
Call for rates UPS 1 (800)
Please State on UPS Form
Value for customs $15.00 Boat outdrive
Parts for Repair Only returning to
the USA or (Brokerage/Customs Charges) and Taxes Will Be Charged . Sender Will be Responsible for these charges.